Detalles del puesto
We are the Adecco Group! A network of passionate professionals working together in over 60 countries to help businesses optimise their talent, transform their workforces and build the employability of people all over the world. We have a powerful purpose: Making the Future Work for Everyone and we have established the most comprehensive portfolio of HR solutions in the industry, providing essential, dynamic and efficient solutions that make a difference on how people work in the future – including you!
In alignment with The Adecco Group Future @ Work strategy, we are now expanding our business in Bulgaria with a newly established Shared Service Center!
You will join forces with talented professionals in the Finance and HR area to shape the future of work @ the Adecco Group providing inhouse services and improving operational & financial excellence. Here, at the Shared Service Center @ the Adecco Group, you’ll have a world of exciting opportunities to explore, develop and grow, to take control of your own work, given all the support and headspace you need to keep loving what you do. We value and respect each other’s opinions in an environment where everyone has a voice. We’ll inspire you to demonstrate a pioneering spirit, connect you with opportunities where you can learn and flourish, and collectively pushing the limits of what’s possible in the shared services and solutions space!
We are currently looking for highly motivated and talented professionals to join our Finance team in the position of Team Lead Order-to-Cash.
• Take ownership and lead a team of Order-to-cash professionals, ensure the team understands business requirements, answer questions and resolve issues with staff, other departments, and suppliers.
• Monitor and assist in developing and presenting policies, procedures, and training programs to all levels of staff
• Build strong relationship with local team and broader Adecco organization to support and coordinate the business
• Promote the culture of continuous improvement, lead initiatives associated within the Order-to-Cash end-to-end processes according to Adecco methodology and standards
• Manage, prepare, administer, and direct the relevant month-end closing tasks and financial reporting process as required. Review and approve accounting transactions and AR reconciliations.
• Ensure that service levels are in line with SLAs
• Ensure strong cooperation and communication with external and internal stakeholders.
• Ensure compliance to all internal and external regulatory/legal policies and procedures.
• Support the work of Order-To-Cash Tower Lead.
The right candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Knowledge of second language would be an advantage
• 5+ years of experience in accounting
• Experience in people management
• Shared Service Centre experience
• Previous experience in transformation projects in business operations
• Excellent understanding of the GAAP, IFRS and tax reporting principles
In return you will get:
• 23 days paid vacation
• Multisport Card
• Additional health Insurance
• 150 BGN Food Vouchers
• Year End Bonus
• Excellent development opportunities
• Access to various Learning & Training platforms
• Fruits in the office weekly
If you want to be part of an unique atmosphere of mutual respect and professional ambition, we are looking forward to receive your CV in English today!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.