Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, and General Assembly.
We are currently looking for the right candidate to join the company as the HR Director. This person will be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the global HR Strategy, own the business processes, and providing advisory services – at the strategic, operational, and administrational levels in Poland. This role will successfully lead the change effort for the way in which the organization as a whole delivers HR services. This role will also provide proactive business advisory and solutions-oriented HR business partner services for the management team
- Provide leadership to the team and manage the implementation of best practice HR solutions, processes, and reports that support the front-end business managers in their day to day activities
- Ensure communication and management of Global HR processes, such as performance management and annual compensation review, with a strong focus on talent retention, professional development, and succession planning.
- Be a constructive challenger to your peers to drive the overall people strategy, by designing and swiftly implementing people-oriented and organizational solutions.
- Act as the point of contact for both employees and managers to deliver customized and forward-looking solutions, programs, and policies
- Act as the performance improvement driver to influence positive changes in the environment
- Act as the lead for HR to identify the operational and administrative services, inclusive of process mapping, organizational design, people transition strategy, costs, and other relevant areas
- Manage talent management and HR processes for team members including annual events (performance, talent review, succession planning, compensation, engagement surveys, and more)
- Foster good employee relations and promote employee engagement as a way to retain highly valued talent. Drive action plans for the global function that will deliver an engaging high-performance workplace as a result of employee surveys
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a multi-unit, international environment in the service industry (preferably HR services)
- Communication - Strong interpersonal communications skills, including influencing and ability to encourage innovation
- Project management - Management of simultaneously running projects, clear communication with involved stakeholders, delivery according to set deadlines
- Ability to coach, mentor, and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals
- Fluent in English – Strong communication skills both written and oral /verbal and presentation skills
- Readiness to travel frequently – estimated travel: 50-60%
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.