Detalles del puesto
Senior Recruitment Consultant Temp
Office Angels is the market-leading provider of temporary and permanent office professional roles across the UK - from PAs and secretaries to marketing, finance and HR managers. For more than three decades, we've been proving our worth with every placement.
We develop supportive relationships with our many valued clients, understanding their unique business requirements and pinpointing the ideal fit for their company culture. We're also passionate about helping our candidates fulfil their career potential.
What are we looking for?
We are now looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Watford branch. Reporting to the Business Manager, as a Senior Recruitment Consultant you would be responsible for developing the business by attracting quality candidates and effectively matching them to clients.
Working for Office Angels you feel part of something special, In Watford, we have a talented growing team with a good reputation but with an abundance of opportunities. We have not 1 but 2 award winners in our team. No day is the same, we work hard but every day is full of laughter!! We have a central location walking distance from the Junction train station but can offer an office/home blend to suit the individual. We are all very driven and extremely passionate to deliver exceptional service to both our candidates and clients. You will feel valued and supported in the role and join a brand and team that strives to be the best but ensures you have the tools and inspiration to deliver.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Act as an ambassador for the office and the company, maintaining high levels of customerservice to all candidates and clients
- Analysing, monitoring and delivering on key metrics and KPIs for the branch
- Follow market trends and development, translating these into a market plan for your desk
- Meet with clients face-to-face to identify opportunities and qualify the requirements of roles
- Implement marketing strategies to effectively attract candidates
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of jobs with candidates, ensuring that they understandtheir assignment
To be successful in the role you will
- Self-driven with an entrepreneurial and consultative attitude to your business
- Adapts to changes within your market and stays on top of industry trends and best practices
- Focuses on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer excellence
- Driven to succeed with a tenacious and resilient attitude to challenging market
What’s in it for you?
- Market-leading bonus schemes. The harder you work the more you can earn.
- Progression. The sky is the limit when you join a team with unrivalled support
- Training excellence. We offer bespoke training from both our senior leaders and branchmanagers
- Team spirit. We consider our teams to be family
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.