Detalles del puesto
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malasia
- Adecco, the leading global workforce solutions provider, is looking for a recruitment consultant
- The largest staffing Company in the world and is one of the Fortune Global 500 company
- Fast track career with tailor-made learning and development planned out for individual
- This role is a fantastic prospect for someone who loves the thrill of the sale and approaching and establishing new client relationships
- Drive sales activities to connect with new and existing customers to establish and maintain business relationships
- Communicate with clients regarding the acquisition of talent by sourcing candidates through business contacts, referrals, LinkedIn, directing recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
- Manage your own day to ensure that you are successfully creating your own pipeline and achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly individual/team targets
- Able to work within a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Manage candidate care activities including database and associated recruitment administration
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in any studies with 1-2 years of relevant experience from recruitment agency background or Human Resource related field
- Candidates with recruitment background will be preferred
- Strong drive to succeed in sales with passionate about identifying talent needs and supporting top talent in identifying the right career path.
- Looking for an energetic and proactive person with strong communication skills.
- Proven team player with pro-active style takes initiative and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision