Detalles del puesto
The Security Architect is expected to support the Head of Security Architecture to own and lead the Security Architecture for the Akkodis Global Business Unit, from a long-term vision and planning to operational reviews, controls and design. The Security Architect is supposed to contribute to the definition and maintenance of the global security solutions, blueprints, and architecture in Akkodis, and ensure its application throughout the deployment of new technology services.What you’ll be doing
- Identify security design and implementation gaps in existing and proposed solution architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Translate high-level control objectives into Akkodis-specific technical security requirements
- Contribute to the development of the Akkodis specific Enterprise-wide Security Architecture framework spanning endpoint, network, on-premise, public cloud, and security events identification and management
- Under the leadership of the Head of Security Architecture, develop and maintain an up-to-date Security Technology landscape definition comparing and evaluating various technologies and tools from technical, functional, and financial feasibility. Where appropriate make recommendations to stakeholders to incorporate those technologies into the Akkodis IT Security Program
- Develop solution architecture roadmaps aligned with security standards and policies
- Support the security solution architecture design, integration, and initial implementation of solutions
- Implement technical proof of concepts that demonstrate how an architecture or design would be realized and prove out key technical concepts
- Develop a strong interlock with the other security functions to support the transition of projects into operation with effective governance.
- Interface with program, project managers, and business to ensure appropriate security architecture engagement as necessary
- Partner with and support the Engineering team to drive and execute results in a timely manner
- Perform continual reviews of Akkodis security technology standards and infrastructure (e.g. Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Web Security, Email security, etc.) to ensure they are fit for purpose and provide the necessary levels of protection for the Akkodis Global Business Unit; Provide security reports to the Akkodis Group VP IT Security, Risk and Compliance on technologies or infrastructure which are not compliant with the IS standards.
- 5+ years of security architecture expertise with a broad understanding of multiple security domains
- Proven experience in developing blueprints and directives for Office 365 components and applications
- First experience of designing a tier 0 secure architecture in a global data center or in a public cloud desired Experience of designing restricted zones as per French defence standards is a plus
- Hold one or several relevant security certifications in the field (e.g. TOGAF, CCSP, CISSP, GDSA, MS CCAE, SABSA, CCSK, etc.)
- MSc in IT or IT Security preferred
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues, and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience, and common sense
- Experience with and sensitivity to different cultures
- Ability to build pro-active, cooperative working relationships with customers, peers, and key stakeholders based on respect and teamwork
- Good ability to convince and influence stakeholders from all backgrounds.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver
- Good command of English both in writing and verbally Additional language is a plus (French or German preferred).
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.