Detalles del puesto
We are the Adecco Group! A network of passionate professionals working together in over 60 countries to help businesses optimise their talent, transform their workforces and build the employability of people all over the world. We have a powerful purpose: Making the Future Work for Everyone and we have established the most comprehensive portfolio of HR solutions in the industry, providing essential, dynamic and efficient solutions that make a difference on how people work in the future – including you!
In alignment with The Adecco Group Future @ Work strategy, we are now expanding our business in Bulgaria with a newly established Shared Service Center!
You will join forces with talented professionals in the Finance and HR area to shape the future of work @ the Adecco Group providing inhouse services and improving operational & financial excellence. Here, at the Shared Service Center @ the Adecco Group, you’ll have a world of exciting opportunities to explore, develop and grow, to take control of your own work, given all the support and headspace you need to keep loving what you do. We value and respect each other’s opinions in an environment where everyone has a voice. We’ll inspire you to demonstrate a pioneering spirit, connect you with opportunities where you can learn and flourish, and collectively pushing the limits of what’s possible in the shared services and solutions space!
We are currently looking for highly motivated and talented professionals to join our team in the position of Team Lead with German - HR Operations.
The HR Operations Team Lead is responsible for planning and performing processes within the Shared Service Center @ the Adecco Group. The Team Lead coordinates and plans the work for assigned team while providing support on queries, transactions or documentation matters. Supports the execution of operational activities and serves as first point of escalation in issue resolution.
- Performs all transactional responsibilities for the HR Specialists team;
- Assumes responsibility for case management and resolution. Manages escalation to other roles/resources (e.g., HR specialists, regional HR leads, HRBPs) as appropriate. Refers complex cases requiring interpretation to appropriate Specialist Organizations;
- Monitors quality assurance and provides centralized oversight and enforcement of relevant service level agreements. Serves as day-to-day contact for issue resolution protocols;
- Manages content and maintains HR portal and knowledgebase tools;
- Performs system testing for upgrades and enhancements;
- Monitors performance across HR systems, administrative processes, customer service trends, etc., and identify opportunities for enhancements in support of continuous improvement. Serve as an expert in process standards;
- Meets service level agreements as outlined by Global HR Operations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent working knowledge in German & English languages;
- Previous experience in HR administration;
- Previous experience in team / people management is an advantage;
- Previous experience with SAP or any ERP system is an advantage;
- Detailed oriented with excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multicultural team.
In return you will get:
- 23 days paid vacation;
- Multisport Card;
- Additional health Insurance;
- 150 BGN Food Vouchers;
- Year End Bonus;
- Excellent development opportunities;
- Access to various Learning & Training platforms;
- Fruits in the office weekly.
If you want to be part of an unique atmosphere of mutual respect and professional ambition, we are looking forward to receive your CV in English today!