Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner and a Fortune Global 500 company. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group in Bulgaria is powered by the brands of Adecco and Modis. Now we expand our operations in Bulgaria with a newly established Operations Center in Sofia and currently we are looking for energetic and self-driven person for the position of OTC Accountant.
As OTC Accountant you are responsible for the accounts receivable process by looking after incoming receipts and reconciling unidentified, unapplied, and misapplied payments. Your job duties include maintaining complete and accurate record-keeping and overall support of accounting and period end close processes. Understanding of record to report practices is preferred. Within this position you report to the OTC Tower Lead.
- Perform daily cash reconciliation audit, match daily incoming cash received by bank to total posted
- Anticipate disbursements for inclusion on bills and auto‑match anticipated disbursements
- Deal with recharges and file closures. Update VAT rates in the system when requested
- Raise credit notes and partial credit notes within the system
- Collaborate with the commercial and Middle Office teams to ensure completeness of billing as part of the AR ledger by month‑end
- Create and update AR aging reports and manage bad debt provision calculation
- Support period end process and reporting (AR sub-ledger reconciliation vs Trial Balance, bad debt provision calculation, booking of write offs, etc.)
- Performing data validations to ensure completeness and accuracy of system interfaces
- Liaise with account receivables, account payables, record-to-report and local teams
- Build strong relationship with local team and broader Adecco organization to support the business
- Participate in related projects
- Take initiative in optimizing processes
- Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accounting or MBA
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience with emphasis on managing cash applications and month-end activities required
- US GAAP and Billing Experience is preferred
- Fluent Professional English (written & spoken)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel is a must
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills
- Well-organized and result driven with good accounting skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
What we offer:
- 23 days paid vacation
- Multisport Card
- Additional health Insurance
- 150 BGN Food Vouchers
- Year End Bonus
- Excellent development opportunities
- Access to various Learning & Training platforms
- Fruits in the office weekly
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have found yourself in the description above and you want to become part of our international team don't hesitate to apply today.
We look forward to receiving your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.